※ Auto Sample Rate is applied to WASAPI, but cannot be applied to the output of Window Mixer (direct sound), that can be output at 48 kHz only. Pay attention to this point.
※ Support Sample Rate :
- WASAPI Mode : 44.1 ~ 192 kHz (Auto)
- Windows Mixer (DirectSound Mode) : 48 kHz
※ Caution- You must read!!
1. If you want to play in WASAPI mode, please use AUTO button on Sample Rate Select window at the right of the control panel.
2. When you do not use the kernel mode play (WASAPI / ASIO4ALL), be sure to select AC3 or PCM Auto Select (48 kHz) on Digital Out Control; or select Auto or 48 kHz on Sample Rate Select window at the right of the control panel. If you select the value other than Auto or 48 kHz on Sample Rate Select window, and try to play audio through direct sound output or window mixer, audio device will stop immediately. Thus, you need to pay attention to this point.
3. As it is not an original driver but a 'Modify Driver', if any problem, please uninstall immediately.
4. QSOUND effect is eliminated for WASAPI mode play (Auto Sample Rate).
As it is not an original driver, we do not receive an inquiry about the use.
[How to install]
1. Move to ‘Control Panel’ and ‘Program & Function’. Remove the existing driver from VIA Platform device manager and restart the system.
2. Decompress the downloaded driver to install and restart the system.
[How to use]
Select PCM Only from S/PDIF setting of the control panel, click Auto, then you can use WASAPI mode play.
※ Sound sources at 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 192 kHz are automatically played in WASAPI mode.
( In case of playing a 176.4 kHz sound source, output comes out at 88.2kHz)
※ When you do not use WASAPI play, be sure to select AC3 or PCM Auto Select (48 kHz) on Digital Out Control; or click Auto or 48 kHz on Sample Rate Select window at the right of the control panel.
※ If you want to use Pass-Through digital output, set to AC3 or PCM Auto Select (48 kHz) on Digital Out Control. As Pass-Through digital output is not allowed at PCM Only mode, take it into consideration when using optical power.
1. In addition to Prodigy HD2, Prodigy 5.1LT / 7.1LT / 7.1 LTM / 7.1XT are also available.
(Maya 5.1MK-II series and 5.1MK-II ZENI are also available)
2. WASAPI (Exclusive Mode) output can be used in Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
Existing 5.70C driver requires a considerable hassle in order to use WASAPI output. However, for 5.70C MOD driver, if your press Auto button only on the control panel, WASAPI (Auto Sample Rate) output can be very easily used in foobar2000 and the like.