Hi. I received my CUBE today and I was very happy about the upgrade it was over my onboard audio. Sound got alot cleaner and detailed, a more controlled high, punchy bass and detailed and smooth mids. That was, untill I started to get this same problem... It seems that when listening to music (usually .flac 16/44.1) with foobar2000 or JetAudio, out of random, the sound starts to glitch out and stutter (any type of application using the device, like youtube videos or voip chats). It's hard to descibe but I uploaded a .wav file recording the glitch to a personal website. Anyway, in order to fix this, I have to close every audio application and start it again. One time the only way to fix it was to remove and reconnect the device. I also removed everything from my second usb pci card to see if it would fix it. I also connected it to my onboard usb i/o interface. My onboard soundcard is disabled on my BIOS but the same happens with it enabled.
Link with the glitched audio I recorded: http://files.enjin.com/137767/ewalcacer/soundglitch.wav
I also have another problem. When I connect my receiver to the digital output no sound comes out, even tho it's supposed to be PCM format only. I installed the ac3passthrough driver and the same happens with PCM and DTS formats.
I'm running windows XP SP3. If you need any other information, please let me know.